Monday, February 6, 2012

Wat do you think of these baby names?

Ariel


Josabeth


Ariana


Iliana


Jayleen


Or wat are some good just girl names.|||Ariel - I like it, its very pretty


Josabeth - Im not too keen, I suppose its ok. Its a name Ive never heard before


Ariana - I quite like it


Iliana - Love it, its a really nice name and not that common


Jayleen - Horrible it sounds made up ?|||I would like Jaylee instead of Jayleen, Josa instead of Josabeth, and Ariana isn't bad.|||I like Ariana:)|||I like Ariel..the rest not.





Caroline


Athena


Savannah


Delilah


Laura


Josephine...Josie


Penelope...Penny or Nellie


Lacey


Holly


Grace


Claire|||Ariel-


Ariel is a pretty name, but I don't really like the way it's spelt. I prefer Arielle more. I know a girl named Ariel who lives down the street from me and she's really nice. I used to go to school with her.


~8/10





Josabeth-


I don't like this name at all. It looks kind of made up and a bit old. It's just not really my taste. No offense! This is just my own opinion.


~1/10





Ariana-


I love this name! This is so beautiful and it's not so common like Sophia, Danielle, Ashley, etc. I actually have this name on my list as Ariana Paige.


~10/10





Iliana-


I have never heard this name before and I actually think it's very nice. It looks and sound unique. I think I'm going to add this name to my list.


~10/10





Jayleen-


My best friends name was Jaylene Melody. She died three years ago at the age of fourteen in the bathtub. If I ever have another daughter, I want to name her Jaylene, only because I miss her soo much. She was the best! R.I.P Jaybear! 鈾?br>

~10/10








Other Suggestions:


鈥?Leila


鈥?Cadence


鈥?Samantha


鈥?Savannah


鈥?Megan


鈥?Isabelle


鈥?Niya


鈥?Brielle


鈥?Callie


鈥?Everleigh


鈥?Lea


鈥?Alexa


鈥?Liliana


鈥?Adalyn


鈥?Natalia


鈥?Amelia


鈥?Annabel


鈥?Jaylee


鈥?Alexandria


鈥?Tatiana


鈥?Zara


鈥?Tara


鈥?Amaya


鈥?McKenna





God Bless!


(:|||Ariel : cool but i know the boy Ariel


Josabeth : no..


Ariana : I love this!


Iliana : I was always loved this name but only one reason that why I gave up this is - looks like IIiana. Triple I s.


Jayleen : Sounds like kid from 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment