Monday, February 6, 2012

Help me choose between 3 baby girl names?

So I've narrowed the names down to 3:





Elizabeth Fae





Ainsley Fae





Alexis Fae





I like Fae as a middle name, I just can't decide if I want to go with a more traditional name like Elizabeth. I think Ainsley is super cute (pronounced ain-zlee), but I worry about giving too many non-traditional names at once.|||2! :)|||Alexis fae :)|||Alexis would be my choice.|||Elizabeth Fae|||Ainsley Fae is lovely name for a girl :)|||i think Alexis is by far the best name (my opinion)|||Elizabeth Fae is really pretty. Ainsley might be cute, but can you really imagine it on a 40-year-old woman? Elizabeth will be cute when she's young, especially with a nickname like Libby or Ellie, and it will be sophisticated when she's an adult.





I would go with the spelling Fay though.|||Elizabeth Fae sounds like a lovely name!


Although Ainsley is a really nice name, pairing that with fae might sound a bit too non-traditional, as you said.


I like the classic name of Elizabeth paired with something a tad unusual :)|||I love Ainsley Fae soooo cute!!! I love that name too|||alexis fae|||I like Alexis Fae because! Alexis is really pretty and I never hear it that often anymore.





Hope this helps :)|||I don't like any of them.





Go for Myrtle, that is a lovely name.|||its better elizabeth|||Ainsleys a black mans name|||Elizabeth is the only nice name I see there. It will help with success, I like it because it's traditional.|||I would pick Alexis Fae:)


Its pretty:)|||Ainsley Faye!


God bless! : )|||Ainsley Fae :)|||if you like the name elizabeth you may have to consider that elizabeth may be shortened to beth which is a different name altogether and beth fae doesn't really work. I like alexis fae:) i thought of Eveangeline fae(shortened to evie) or elora fae:) hope this helps and God bless:)|||Ainsley Fae is nice. I absolutely love Fae as a middle name (but I'm a bit bias b/c it's both me %26amp; my mom's middle names)!!|||I like Alexis the best, but I dont like how it sounds with Fae, so Im going to say:





Elizabeth Fae|||Elizabeth Faye.

No comments:

Post a Comment