Thursday, February 9, 2012

Baby names ideas help?

Me and my husband are pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl! But we have been thinking of names (of course) :p and we actually have a few ideas, what are your thoughts? Please share!



Since my maiden name full was Kiarra Lynn Bailey (now Kiarra Lynn Robbins) and his full name is Nicholas Vincent Robbins, we wanted to incorporate both our names into the babies'



Our ideas are:



Boy: Vincent Xavier Robbins

Girl: Bailey Lynn Robbins



The little guy would be getting Nick's middle name as his first, and we both thought Xavier fit good.

The baby girl would get my maiden last name, and my middle name.



Comments, suggestions? :)|||chief spitting cobra

chief farting bull|||Terese Baily Robbins and Vincent Baily Robbins nice flow haha Tess and vinny|||I think they are really cute :)



Vincent is a great, strong and masculine name!

and Bailey is very sweet, It doesnt age well, but I do think its cute!|||i love your ideas! that is so cute to work in your maiden name.|||Cute. I love how you chose them. I'm not sure about Lynn... almost sounds like Baililynn If you say it fast. Maybe Lynette? Or something else, Joy perhaps? But Lynn is nice too. My son's name is James Valentine... James is his Daddy's name and Valentine is my maiden name.|||I agree with critter. maybe bailey's middle name could be kiarra? cute names though!|||I like Vincent and Lynn I do not like the other names.

Suggestions:
Vincent Alexander Robbins %26amp; Kianna Lynn Robbins
Vincent Isaac Robbins %26amp; Kassandra Lynn Robbins
Vincent Michael Robbins %26amp; Kathryn Lynn Robbins
Vincent Isaiah Robbins %26amp; Kandace Lynn Robbins
Vincent Josiah Robbins %26amp; Karissa Lynn Robbins
Vincent James Robbins %26amp; Kira Lynn Robbins|||my faveorite names are Melanie, Rose, and Eason for a girl and Bentley,Noah, and Adam

my top for both are Melanie and Noah|||chief squating bull

chief numbnuts
  • bad acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment