Monday, February 6, 2012

What do you think about these baby girl names (music-based)?

They're all based off of music lol





Brielle Skye (Brielle, by Sky Sailing)


Jane Doe (Jane Doe, by NeverShoutNever)


Delilah ? (Hey There Delilah, Plain White Ts)


Violet Hill (Violet Hill, Coldplay)


Penni Laine (Penny Lane, the Beatles)


Juliet ? (Check Yes Juliet, We the Kings)|||Brielle Skye - Its ok


Jane Doe - Reminds me of an unknown dead body, probably not the best name for your daughter


Delilah - LOVE. Im using it if I have a girl :)


Violet Hill - Love it


Penni Laine - Dont like it


Juliet - Love it|||Brielle Skye - Cute! I like it a lot!


Jane Doe - Jane is too common for my taste and Doe sounds... Weird.


Delilah ? - Delilah is beautiful!


Violet Hill - I like Violet, but Hill is kind of weird.


Penni Laine - I would spell it Penny, and that's sweet. I don't like Laine so much.


Juliet ? - Juliet is beautiful, I love it.





BTW, I love We the Kings! :D


Do you know CTFxC ?


It's Charles Trippy's (from We the Kings) channel on youtube, there's a lot of videos with We the Kings in them and also Charles' sweet and funny wife Alli :)


You should go check it out, they make videos daily! :)|||Jane Doe is what you call a girl whose name you don't know.

Violet, Penni Laine, and Brielle Skye are my favorites. but i wouldn't add the "Hill" in Violet Hill

have an awesome day :)|||penni laine and brielle skye are my favorite! but when i think of the name penni/penny i think of the girl from inspector gadget lol so i'd probably choose brielle skye as my ultimate favorite.|||I think all of the names are wonderful and I think it's really creative to base all the names off of songs.





For Delilah, you could do her middle name as Love because isn't that song sort of based on love and missing someone?





Juliet, hmm, that's a hard one. I'm not sure what her middle name could be but I love the name Juliet.





My favorites are Delilah, Brielle Skye and Juliet.


I'm not a fan of the middle name Doe for Jane. I think that's just weird because it's a female deer..





Penni Lane is also sort of cute.|||I'm not a huge fan of Brielle, I think it's really trendy right now, but I have a hard time picturing a 40 year old woman named Brielle.





Jane Doe is what police officers and hospital workers call the body of an unidentified woman who has been found murdered or injured. I think it would be a terrible name for a child.





I think Delilah is really beautiful!





Violet is one of my favorite names, and I love the song Violet Hill, but Hill is a bit of an unusual nickname.





Penni Laine I think this one is my favorite. I prefer the Penny spelling, however.





Juliet is a classic name and I think it's beautiful for a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment