Friday, February 10, 2012

Help with baby names?

I like Noah Landon for a boy but I need help with the girls names! I like Kendall Skye, Hayden skye, and I really like the name Payton! But I just need a name I can fall in love with like noah Landon, any ideas? Or advice? I'm 17 so Id like something cute, unique and modern!|||Girl names:



Faith

Vanessa

Abigail (Abbey)

Francesca|||Kendall Sky is cutel.


Peyton is alright.


Hayden is been there done that.


Here are some other suggestions:


.Anika Skai (Anika is Japanese for love song)


Brylane Isabella (Bry, Brylee, Brylane, Izzy, Iz, Isabelle, Isabella)


Charlotte Francesca (Charlotte, Charlie, Char, Frankie, Fran, Francesca)


Deisha Christine (Deisha, Day-Day, Chrissy, Christie, Chriss, Tina, Christine)


Emerson Rose (Emmy, Emma, Emmery, Emerson, Rose, Rosie, Rosa, Rosalie)


Fallen Juliet (Fallen, Juliet, Jules, Julie, Julietta)


Harleigh Lane (Harleigh, Leigh, Lane)


Jordan Lynelle (Jordy, Jordan, Jojo, Lyn, Lynnie, Lynelle)


Katherine Elaine (Kat, Kathy, Katie, Kate, Katty, Kit-Kat, Elaine, Elaina)


Lindsey Dakota (Lindy, Linds, Lindsey, Linnie, Linda, Cody, Dakota)


Mystery Ann (Mystery, Missy, Ann, Annie, Anna)


Natalie Paige (Natty, Natalie, Paige)


Peyton Ryelle (Peyton, Pey, Ry, Ryelle, Elle)


Quinley Jade (Quin, Quinley, Jade, Jadee, Jada, Jay)


Rhythm Noelle (Rhythm, Rhy, Ryelle, Noelle, Elle)


Shayleigh Nichole (Shay, Shayleigh, Leigh, Nichole, Nikki, Nik, Niko)


Trystyn Skylar Phayte (Tryst, Trystyn, Skai, Skylar, Phayte, Phaye)


Trinity Valen (Trinity, Valen, Valentine, Valentina, Val)





Also, have you ever thought about Kennedy Skai?|||Noah Landon is a nice name :-)


I like Skye as a middle name - very unique and modern, but not so keen on your first names. How about:


Noah %26amp; Ashlynn


Noah %26amp; Aurora


Noah %26amp; Hayley


Noah %26amp; Syrenne


Noah %26amp; Hazel


Noah %26amp; Cayleigh


Noah %26amp; Cara


Noah %26amp; Ryleigh





All those would sound good with Skye as a middle. My favourites are:


1---Noah Landon %26amp; Aurora Skye


2---Noah Landon %26amp; Syrenne Skye


3---Noah Landon %26amp; Hayley Skye





:-) Congratulations


(if I had to pick from your first name suggestions, Hayden Skye sounds the best, how about spelling it Haydn or Haidyn?)|||Oooh I like Noah Landon, alot.





As for the girl, I really like Kendall Skye.





But other suggestions.. assuming you want to keep the middle name Skye...


-Laila Skye


-Isabelle Skye


-Eden Skye


-Emily Skye


-Leighton Skye





Goodluck with your baby %26lt;3|||Google girls baby names|||Answer mine! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||My daughters name is Chloe Lynn, I call her Lo and I'm pregnant with my second daughter and really like the name Stella Jade.|||Sienna


Olivia


Paige


Lily


Amelia


Charlotte


Hannah


Emma


Emily


Grace





Then use Peyton as a first name|||Muhahahaha.|||Savannah Lee


Heaven spelled backwards|||I love the name Rahnee. (raaa-nee)


Emerald


Paige


Ariella|||OMG I LOVE HAYDEN SKYE|||My daughter's name is going to be Ivy Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment