Friday, February 10, 2012

Thoughts on these baby names?

I like both 2 syllable and 3 syllable first names but my worry is the 3 syllable names will be too much of a mouthful. I have nicknames in mind for them though, (Sylvie and Viv) so maybe it wont be so bad?





I was wondering what you thought about the names in general, the syllable issue, and alternate first/middle names to go with the last name.





Adah Lee Holsinger


Maisie Wren Holsinger


Sylvia Dawn Holsinger


Vivian Maeve Holsinger|||Sylvia Dawn





Vivienne if it were spelt like this. Don't like that middle name though.





I would never choose Adah. Just sounds like udder or a baby trying to say dada. Lee is a boy's name.





Maisie is cute but Wren is also originally a boy's name. However, I guess it could work since you have it as a middle name, so it's not really prominent.





Good luck!|||I like them. their unique :). its not just another 'lauren' or a 'jessica'.|||Maisie Wren Holsinger is the best one i think, just by, not meaning to sound rude or anything but Vivian sounds like a middle aged woman who's been divorced 3 times, Sylvia is pretty similar, and sounds abit too close to saliva. And Adah? hm, it sounds like it should be an old man building an ark in the back garden. Again, not meaning to sound rude but, why would you want your beautiful newborn baby to be associated with any of those things? Defiantly, Maisie Wren Holsinger.|||Adah lee = beautiful addition, wood/clearing (and lee is a unisex name)


Maisie Wren = pearl, songbird (i.e. a wren)


sylvia dawn = forest, dawn


vivian maeve = alive/lively, godess





I like them all but i like adah lee and sylvia dawn best sylvia dawn sounds like sliver dawn :)|||I love Adah Lee and Maisie Wren! The other two, I don't like much.





Hope this helps :)|||adah lee deffo :)|||I don't think about how many syllables names have that I like. I think I tend to choose names that have 2 syllables though. I don't think 3 is a mouthful. I like Adah Lee and Maisie.|||i like adah lee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment