Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby Names?? Unique and Modern?

Suggest some Unique and modern names! I like...


GIRLS:


Alexis


Eliott


Maeve


Aubree


BOYS:


Mason


Joel


Declan|||Jimmer|||All the names are nice but I have never heard of Elliott for a girl. I always thought it was a boys name|||azure


acacia


ash


lilac


ember


sage


magnolia


skylar


taj


jett


jagger


greyson


cody


wyatt


indira


malachai


mordecai|||........................................鈥?ALL OF THEM SUCK|||GIRLS:


Adelynn Bree


Catalina Hope


Destiny Love


Emmalyn May


Haylee Brooke


Isabelle Rose


Jamie Nicole


Jordyn Elizabeth


Jasmine Skye


Kiley Dylan


Madelyn Kate


Payson Rayne


Selena Claire


Tamara Jane


Victoria Summer


Xyla Ray





BOYS:


Jasper


Elliot


Emmett


Mason


Carter


Collin


Aiden


Braydon


Cole


Kyle


Andrew





Sorry it's so long!!! I took out all of the ones that nobody voted on for my name list on the girls!!! The boys ones were just my favorites that I could think of right off the bat!!! I have more girls ones if you want them!!! BTW, Elliot is one of my FAVORITE Boy names but I don't like it for a girl!!! Cute names though!!! I hope I helped in any way possible!!! :-D|||Girls:


Nevaeh - heaven backwards


Jorgi - George-ee


Winter


Bailey


Sariah -sa-Ry-a


Cerys- s-e-reese


Havanah like savannah with a H


Sierra- see-air-ra


Ebony


Kaya


Nova


Angel


Avril|||Boys:


Kaden


Dacotah


jace


kasen


vance


Girls:


Kyra


kinsey


keely


danika|||Deidre|||Alexis mason snd Joel are the only cute names. The others are ugly. I like Carter Aidan Joella Makaleigh (Muh Kay lee)|||I loveeee loveee loveee Aubree. and Mason. (:|||Luna


Lilia


Lily


Yasmin


Winn


Quinn


Keisha


Rosie


Rilie|||Alexandra


Ashley


Aibeleen


Abigal


Azure


Addison


Amanda


Allison


Adiline


Adilene


Brittany


Beatrice


Bumara


Brianna


Brynn


Cathrine


Caitlin


Caylyn


Callie


Caileigh


Carson


Cameron


Copen


Caesar


Carmella


Camilla


Courtney


Catniss


Dreson


Deborah


Dedra


Denise


Drew


Ellen


Ella


Erika


Edin


Francine


Farella


Fire


Gabriella


Grayson


Hunter


Hyden


Hayden


Isabella


Ira


Ivy


Jenna


Jolie


Jessica


Justine


Kaylee


Kylie


Kyra


Lauren


Leera


Lydia


Larissa


Mollie


Myra


Mellissa


Millie


Natalie


Natalia


Nygra


Opal


Olivia


Ogust


Penelope


Patricia


Penny


Peyton


Quinn


Rose


Ronda


Racheal


Sarah


Samantha


Sarlene


Tara


Tina


Talia


Victoria


Vanessa


Valerie


Wendy


Wanda


Yolanda





Hope that helped!!|||I have known people with all of these names:


Alexa


Alexia


Rosamae (Rose-uh-mae)


Maeberley (May-bur-leigh)


Alayna (Uh-lane-uh)


Isadora (Is-uh-dora)


Calidora (Cal-ee-dora)


Evara (Ev-r-uh)


Talia (Tal-lea)





Keegan


Topher|||gilrs-


aubree


boys-


declan!|||I like Eliot on a girl but spelled Elliette "Ellie"





Elliette and Declan

No comments:

Post a Comment