Thursday, February 9, 2012

Opinions on my uncommon baby names?

-Apollo


-Apolinar (My second name :/)


-Ezra


-Artemis


-Dimitri/Demetria


-Themis


-Aura


-Athena


-Anneliese


-Perseus








So whatcha think? I love weird names. They're always unique :D


If you were to name your son/daughter one of this names or he/she'll die, which name would you pick?|||Daughter Name: Anneliese! I've thought it's sooo pretty ever since I heard it (umm... I heard it in a Barbie movie babysitting :) Haha! ) But I'd name a girl that even if she wouldn't die with a different name. It's beautiful.





Son Name: This one is harder. My top three are Apollo, Dimitri, and Perseus. Top two are Apollo and Dimitri. The winner is probably Dimitri. It's a nice name. I remember it from the Vampire Academy series of books. :) Haha. It's a nice enough name. I like it best.





In order by best to worst: Girls'





Anneliese


Ezra


Demetria


Athena


Aura


Artemis


Themis (girl???)





Boys':





Dimitri


Apollo


Perseus


Ezra (it can be both...)


Apolinar


Themis (boy???)|||-Apollo -I like


-Apolinar -Ugly


-Ezra- Like


-Artemis- okay


-Dimitri/Demetria- I like the male, not the girl


-Themis- dislike


-Aura- it's okay


-Athena- LOVE


--Anneliese- Really like


-Perseus- dislike





I love unique names.





I LOVE Athena|||I like Ezra, Athena and Anneliese.


xx|||The ones that I like are Ezra, Dimitri, Demetria, and Anneliese. (:|||They seem quite 'goth' to me...


I'd pick Dimitri and Athena.|||I really like Ezra for a boy and Aura for a girl! They're adorable :)





Happy Holidays!


- Jayde|||Apollo - My friend had/has (not sure) a cat named Apollo.



Apolinar - O.o That sure is an odd name. I don't think it's bad though.



Ezra - Really cool.



Artemis - Beautiful.



Dimitri - Like it.

Demetria - No. Just no. It makes me think of Demi Lovato. Please. Don't.



Themis - Cute, cool.



Aura - It's nice, but not revolutionary.



Athena - Very greek mythology.



Anneliese - A bit too classic for me.



Perseus - Could be cool, could be horrible.|||Apollo- hate


Apolinar- worst name here (no offence)


Ezra- Very cute


Artmeis- its okay


Dimitri/Demitria- I absolutely LOVE (Demi is a cute nickname for a girl)


Themis- Dont really like it


Aura-pretty


Athena-Beautiful


Anneliese- I love it


Perseus- hate it





I think you picked some really cute names! If I had to name my son, I would pick Ezra, and nickname him Ezzy. I would name my daughter Demetria, and call her Demi for sure!!|||i really like Apollo, Ezra, Dimitri, and Aura. the others i'm not that into, but they're not horrible either (with the exception of maybe Perseus...) I like unique-ish names but a few of these are too out-there for me lol.|||-Apollo: Kinda cool.


-Apolinar: Ehh


-Ezra: Love!


-Artemis: Love too!


-Dimitri/Demetria: I liiike.


-Themis: Nope.


-Aura: Yuss


-Athena: My fave out of ALL of these.


-Anneliese: Pretty!


-Perseus: Kinda awkward.|||I like:

Apollo

Artemis

Dimitri

Athena

Anneliese



I would pick

Boy: Dimitri

Girl: Athena|||鈾?br>




Apollo :: 8/10 :: I love it! I think it would make a nice baby boy name. :]





Apolinar :: 5/10 :: Ehh I think Apollo is much cuter and sounds better. But this name is still very interesting!





Ezra :: 9/10 :: I really love this name! I also think Ezekiel is a really cute and interesting name for a boy.





Artemis :: 8/10 :: I like this name for a baby girl! (: I imagine a strong and brave person whenever I hear this name! :3





Dimitri/Demetria :: 7/10 :: Cute!! But Im not crazy about Demetria, I like Dimitri better!





Aura :: 7/10 :: Sounds mysterious! Reminds me a lot of the names Aurora, Augusta, and Nova. :D





Athena :: 8/10 :: Cute!! It sounds really pretty and attention grabbing!





Annalise :: 9/10 :: Very beautiful! I prefer it as a middle name, but sounds sweet as a first name too!





Perseus :: 4/10 :: Not crazy about this one. But I love the name Phersephone for a baby girl!! %26lt;3





I really like Greek and Persian names! :]|||I think Apollo, Apolinar, Ezra, Artemis, Aura, Themis, and Perseus are horrible to give a child. It's very unfair to give them a name that will be mocked, mispronounced, and misspelled for the rest of their lives. They wouldn't die, but it would be bullying hell for them.





Dimitri, Demetria, Athena, and Anneliese are acceptable, but they aren't my favorites. I admire you for being unique (I'm really tired of names like Emily, Ashley, and Michael too) but there's a line between unique and weird.|||I like Aura for a girl.|||I do not like any of them at all.


If I had pick one it woukd be Demitri/Demitria only because the baby vould go by Demi %26amp; that is kind of cute

No comments:

Post a Comment