Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can you help me with this? Baby names!?

Urgent...

Due date is 12/25/11, Christmas day :) I don't want any cheesy holiday names though... maybe middle name.

Anyway, my top two baby names are Penelope and Chrysanthemum.

I need to pick between the two,

Why Penelope?- It's a beautiful name, it flows perfectly with our last name, and I just plain enjoy it.

Why Chrysanthemum?- I have loved the name since I was a child, and it's my favorite flower. My husband got them for our first date.

help?|||The second name is awful and hard to pronounced. It look weird. She is going to have a hard time pronouncing her name.|||The second name is too long and difficult to pronounced. And it sound funky like a black ghetto name.|||Penelope is beautiful, but Chrysanthemum is too long and not feminine, but Chryssie is cute!|||What about Indyhannah :)|||Why not name her Penelope Chrysanthemum. :)|||penelope is pretty|||If your last name is one syllable, use a two or three syllable first name, and a one syllable middle name.

If your last name is two or three syllables, then go for a one syllable first name.|||I personally think that you should name her Natalie. I think it's beautiful and it actually means "born on Christmas". But between your two choices, I like Penelope.|||Okay so I'd go with penelope :) why? because she will need to write that name one day and (not being mean at all) people discriminate against those who have otherwise unusual names and as chrysanthemum is a very different and unique name she might have a hard time as she grows up :D|||I think Penelope is cute. (:



No too sure about the other one, took me a while to work out how to pronounce... sorry.|||out of the two, Penelope for sure. I'm not bashing, but your child will have an easier time in school if you choose Penelope over Chrysanthemum if you catch my drift lol congrats btw!|||It is pronounced ( kree SAN the mum) I think a hoiday name would have been easier on your mind geez ir's just a name and your getting worked up about it. I mean it's a name you like just name her what you want, but you have to think of her when she is learning to spell her name. Grant you she may have a headstart on the alphabets lol.



Penelope Chrysanthemum or Chrysanthemum Penelope and you can call her Crispy as in (chrys P)
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment