Thursday, February 9, 2012

Trying pick out baby names?

I have been trying to pick out baby names for a while now and could use some help and peoples opinions these are the names me and my boyfriend like so are...



Naija (one of my personal favorites)

Nadia

Nariah

Naira

Kendall (my boyfriends favorite)

and Tamia (which I like because my mom's name is Tami)



His name is Dontay and he wants a junior but :(



For boy names I like



Najee

Omari

Amin

Niheem

Nasir



What do you guys think????????|||Kendall is my favorite. Hope I helped!

Can you help me out?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||I like Nyle better :p|||Niamh is a good girls name and similar to yours. So is Aspen, Carmen and Maria. For boys... I don't know... Ory? :P|||Girl: I like Kendall...or Aria is a pretty name!



Boy: don't like the ones you listed. Maybe...Carter, Zach, Tyler, etc.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment