Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby Girl Names: What do you think?

Stella, Hattie, Josephine and Beatrice.





Thanks


:)|||I like hattie and Josephine|||Stella is my favorite girl name ever.I also think Hattie's cute.|||Josephine seems like the best name out of the four. My personal favorite is Gracelynn.|||Stella|||I like Stella and Josephine the best :)|||Well if you're thinking of baby names you have to consider which ones won't get shortened to hateful names and used to bully and tease. An example is 'Madeline' or 'Madeleine', that it often shortened to 'mad'. However, the names above that you have picked can't really be shortened to anything hateful. But in my opinion I would choose Ruby, Josephine and Beatrice.


Josephine can be shortened to Josie or Fifi which are both pleasant nicknames


Beatrice can be shortened to 'B' pronounced Bee which is also quite nice


I like Ruby because it is just a generally nice name and it is also quite unique as is Beatrice.





I hope this helps you :)|||Josephine is nice!|||JOSEPHINE IS NICE BUT I CHOOSE HATTIE BECAUSE THAT'S THE NAME OF MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER ON MY MOTHERS SIDE OF THE FAMILY. RUBY IS NEAT. MY SECOND COUSIN NAME IS SAPHIRE RAIN. GOOD LUCK.|||I think you need to rethink some of these, those are so old-fashioned..|||I love Ruby, Hattie, and Stella.|||I like all of them but Beatrice. It sounds like an old lady name. haha.

1 comment:

  1. baby names Browse search the database of baby names, learn the meaning and origin of names for baby boys and girls

    ReplyDelete