Friday, February 10, 2012

Help with baby names please?

Please rate these names

Alfie Steven Harry Scott

Ashley George Scott

Sofie Jessica Scott

Isabella May Scott|||sofia jessica scott.it's nice.|||Sofie Jessica Scott- 1 (on a scale of 1-10)

all the rest 0

sorry but you asked for my opinion and I'm being honest *shrug*|||Alfie Steven Harry Scott 5/10

Ashley George Scott 8/10

Sofie Jessica Scott 6/10

Isabella May Scott 9/10|||There all nice names- but Sofie Jessica Scott and Isabella May Scott are the best!|||On a scale of 1-10

Isabella May- 2.5 (Sounds like every other little girl's name nowadays)

The rest, a 0.|||alfie steven harry is way too long- 5

ashley george is a girl or a boy ? - 5

sofie jessica- 7

isabella may- 9|||Alfie Steven Harry Scott - 2/10

I don't really like Alfie, sorry. Also, I think the middle names sound better as Harry Steven.



Ashley George Scott - 6/10

I really like Ashley for a guy, but I have a feeling that there's much more female Ashley's now days.



Sofie Jessica Scott - 8/10

Pretty names.



Isabella May Scott - 10/10

Very beautiful.



~ {A} ~
  • eyeshadow makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment