Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cute baby names or nicknames?

I don't have any kids YET, but i want some one day. What are some unique names or nicknames that you all have given your children. Preferrably nicknames|||I call our son Albert (as in Einstein) %26amp; Carlos (as in Santana). I call our daughter Pumpkin %26amp; Princess. No one calls them these names except me. Not even DH. These nicknames are not even remotely connected to their given or middle names.





Happy holidays.....|||I do not have any children either, though I want six. Three girls and three boys, I've wanted that since I was seven. I have had names my names chosen for about four years now.





Girls:


Harlow Ashlyn McKenzie Blake


Mercy Shiloh Summerley Jean


Wynter Alice Elizabeth Rain


Boys:


Ely Adrian James


Christian Emmett Lee


Jasper Gregory Dean





I know they are long, but I love them and I'm not changing my mind. (:





I also like other names like..


Anika


Baislyn


Charity


Deisha


Emerson


Francesca


Grayson


Honor


Ivory


Jamison


Kassandra


Lynley


Mercury


Natalie


Phayte


Quinley


Rhylee


Spencer


Timberleigh


Violet


Whitley|||I don't have kids either but here are some I think are adorable





Nelly for Eleanor or any other name


Emmy from Emma, Emily, Emmaline etc


Katie from Katherine, Kate, Kathleen etc


Jojo from Joanne, Joanna, Joan


Vivi from Vivienne or Vivian


Izzy for Isabella, Isabelle etc


and personally I adore


Sephy = Persephone.|||i love the name maddaline idk why but adorable definitely gonna name my future daughter it and call her maddy for short. and matthew for a boy and i can use matty still :)|||Annika or Aden! I love those names to death! I also like Emery, Stella, Loralie, and Serenity :D|||Answer mine! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…|||Laylah %26amp; Indyhanna.|||Lyndsey, call her lynds.|||Skyla %26amp; Cain|||My daughter goes by Rory, her name is Aurorah|||My daughters name is Chloe Lynn. I call her Lo for short.|||I love the name Evelyn. and I will call her Evie, Eve or Eva for short. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment