Monday, February 6, 2012

Is Chamomile too weird? Baby names?

I'm trying to name my little girl thats going to be born soon.


Chamomile is NOT a serious baby name consideration, i was just CURIOUS NOT GOING TO NAME MY BABY THIS! some people dont get a hint sorry


any baby GIRL names you like?|||I had decided a long time ago that if I were to ever have another baby, and it were to be a girl, I would name her Julie Ann-Marie...Julie just cause I love saying that name :) And Ann-Marie is a combination of family names. Good luck in your search!|||I think others may find it a little strange but I actually like it!! It is something different, that's for sure but it sounds pretty!





I would go with something like Clementine rather than Chamomile though.



Baby girl names I like incude:

ada

adora

alice

anastasia

angelica

anna

april

athena

audrey

autumn

ava

belle

beth

callista

cassandra

ceciley

clementine

cora

dakota

daphne

delilah

donna

effy

elena

elle

elodie

esther

evangeline

genevieve

gia

giorgia

grace

gwendolyn

iris

isla

ivy

jane

kiara

lily

lola

lorelei

l茅a

mae

matilda

natalia

natalie

nina

norah

octavia

olive

paloma

penelope

robin

rosalie

rose

sabrina

taija

t茅a

vada

valerie

vanessa

vera

viola

violet

%26amp; vivienne|||You should base the name on your child mostly on the length of your last name. It has to flow, and if you have a short last name, the name should be long. If you have a long last name, the first name should be short.


Short first names-


Anna


Leah


Hope


Julia


Lauren


Hayley


Kaylee








Long names-


Julianna


Christine(Chrissy for short)


Bethenny


Hillary


Jordanna


Samantha(Sam, or Sammi for short)


Daniella (Dani for short)


Hope I helped! and Congrats!|||I think Chamomile is better than some names I have heard before.. like Gusty or Gypsy.. But it isn't really my style of name.


Names I like are Elizabeth, Anne, Kami, Amity, Emma, Charlotte, Meghan, Alyson, Hayley, Lyndie, Grace, Keely, Kaley, Zoey, Rosalie, Marisa, Gineva, Aubree, Lena, Alexandria, Lucy|||Definitely too weird.





I like:


Anastasia


Lillian (lilly for short)


Lucille (Lucy for short)


Kathleen


Abagail


Adele


Adaline


Caroline|||Kayla, Jayden, Jaiden, Alexis,|||Definitely too weird!! I love the name Olivia, Sophia, and Felicity!|||Like chamomile tea? That's awful.|||If you aren't going to use it, then why ask? And yes, too weird.|||I like it, i think it's cute. A little strange, but you could always call her Cami or Cam.|||Yeah, it's kind of weird.


Just my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment