Friday, February 10, 2012

I need help on baby names.?

I like both of these names for boys and girl but i don't know what one i want yo use first so help me out and you choose!



Graciella Ramona Can

Ansleey Michelle Can

Jouse Alphie Can

Mark Samuel (Sam-Well)(Spanish) Can



So what do you all think 1 boy and 1 girl name for first pick out of the 2|||Graciella Ramona and Mark Samuel :)|||You're seriously thinking of naming a PERSON those names?!? Those names are terrible!! You aren't giving a horrible name to some rat, you're naming a human. The ONLY names that aren't retarded are Mark and Samuel. Learn some better names than those. The other names sound like someone threw up and named someone after the sound.|||Graciella Ramona is beautiful, I have always loved the name Ramona. I know a girl named Ramona Doriana and she is the sweetest person I know :) Jouse and Alfie are sooo terrible, I'm sorry!|||I really doubt they are family names (except maybe Mark). . . but nice try.

The girl names are terrible.. you're not naming hamsters!|||Graciella Ramona Can|||Graciella

%26amp; Mark|||Ansleey Michelle Can %26amp; Mark Samuel Can|||graciella ramona

mark samuel|||Gracuella Myrtle Can.|||Honey, there all AWFUL|||Oh my god awful awful awful. What is it with u americans and names?!
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment