Friday, February 10, 2012

I Need Help with My Baby Names!!! Heres my list:?

Boys:


Rudy


Gavin


Charlie


Theodore (Theo) -------- eh


Oliver


Levi


Kale


Jeremy


Dean


Thomas


Hutton


Quinn





Girls:


Camila (Camie, cam)-------eh


Ella------------over it


Stella----------- over it


Phoebe--------- on the fence


Emmy---------- on the fence


Liv---------------like but i dont like olivia


Zoey-------------ooookay


Georgia-------- thinking about it


Charlie-------like but dont like charlotte


Ellis-------love


Eden-----love


Arieanna (Arie)


Reece---------love


Cali --------- sounds too like kaylee...


Bowie


May


Rue


Hudsyn


Lane


Lucille


Shiloh





Middle Names:


Brynn


Kay


Rey


Jannett|||Rudy - BIG no

Gavin - No!

Charlie - I love this, i think it's so cute.

Theodore - love this as well

Oliver - Great!

Levi - LOVE!

Kale - Not a big fan

Jeremy - Dont mind it!

Dean - No

Thomas - Prefer Tommy :)

Hutton - Never heard this, but i actually like it.

Quinn - Girls name?



Camilla - Very old fashioned!

Ella - I like it!

Stella - I like it!

Pheobe - Cute!

Emmy - Love this!

Liv - What about Livvie?

Zoey - What about Chloe?

Charlie - Could spell it Charlee, i think its adorable.

Ellis - Like!

Eden - Yes!

Arieanna - I dont mind it. What about Ariel?

Reece - No

Cali - No

Bowie - No

May - Very old fashioned!

Rue - I like this, shortned version of Ruth. Cute!

Hudsyn - More of a boys name

Lane - Like!

Lucille - No

Shiloh - Dont mind it!



My favourite boys are: Charlie, Levi, Hutton

My favourite girls are: Charlee, Liv, Stella, Emmy|||Thomas Rey, Oliver Quinn...





Lucille Rey, Pheobe Lane, Lucille Hudsyn|||Boys:


Rudy - Really not a fan of this name. Mainly because I speek Swahili where that means "again" or "what was that?". Kinda kills the name.


Gavin - It's alright. I've always found it kinda nerdy for some reason..


Charlie - So cute, however I may go with Charles instead just cause Charlie isn't so great for a 40 year old.


Theodore -Dont like Theodore, just go with plain Theo, it's too cute!


Oliver - Nice, reminds me of the adorable kid from Oliver Twist


Levi - LOVE! It just sounds so masculin and strong!


Kale - Is a type of really gross vegitable. Try it and you'll no longer like the name.


Jeremy - LOVE


Dean - LOVE


Thomas - Eh. Kinda plain.


Hutton - Interesting. Never heard it before and I like that. Kinda cute :)


Quinn - For a boy? no thanks.





Girls:


Camila - Eh is right. Not a fan. Sounds like Camomile.


Ella - Waaay to common in the last few years


Stella - Never really liked this name


Phoebe - So cute!


Emmy- Love!


Liv - Not a fan. Atleat go with Livia.


Zoey - No. Never been a fan.


Georgia - So cute, love love love


Charlie - Dont like Charlie or Charlotte


Ellis - IS A BOYS NAME!! It's not a convertable one either. I love love love this boys name.


Eden - Eh. It's alright


Arieanna - I like Aria, not Arienna, especially not with the random E in the middle.


Reece - So cute! (althogh I prefer it Reese)


Cali - Sounds too much like California


Bowie - Like David Bowie? No thanks.


May - It's alright, I've never really got into the swing of this name just cause it was my snakes name as a kid...


Rue - LOVE!


Hudsyn - NO! If your going to go with this name (which I dont really like anyway) atleast dont go with some tready one with 6 y's and a z in it. It's not treandy when you're 50


Lane - I like Lanie, not Lane.


Lucille - Kinda grandma-y


Shiloh - It's ok. I was never really a fan of the whole "oh" ending name trend








Overall,


my favorite boy's are Jeremy, Levi and Dean


my faorite girls's are Rue, Georgia and Reece|||Boys:


Like-


Gavin


Charlie


Quinn (more for a middle name though)


Levi





Don't like-


Rudy (sounds like 'rude' or 'ruddy')


Hutton


Oliver (sounds wimpy)


Theodore


Kale





Girls:


Like-


Ella


Emmy (cute, but as a nickname for Emily or Emilia)


Reece


Lucille (love the nickname Lucy)


May





Don't like-


Camila (sounds kind of promiscuous)


Stella (too old-fashioned)


Phoebe (sounds and looks awkward; also outdated)


Liv (cute for a nickname, but too short to be a name of its own)


Arieanna (sounds snooty/stuck-up)


Bowie


Rue (may be a cute middle name though)


Hudsyn (too masculine)





I love Kay as a middle name.





Good luck! :)|||LIKE


Jeremy


Thomas


Liv


Reece





DISLIKE


Theodore (Theo)


Oliver


Levi


Bowie


Lucille|||Love Theo (not theodore), Oliver, and Levi








I like georgia, Eden, Reece, May, Rue, and Lane. I LOOOOOOVE Bowie.





I love all the middle names except Jannett.|||Rudy - eww

Gavin - I like this one!

Charlie - I LOVE this name

Theodore - no

Oliver - not my favorite

Levi - not a fan

Kale - eww

Jeremy - I really like this name

Dean - not my favorite

Thomas - it's okay-ish, but it could grow on me

Hutton - ewwwwww

Quinn - I like it, but spelled with one "n"



Girls:

Camila - I like it, but I like Camille better

Ella - pretty, but kinda babyish

Stella - nice, but overly popular right now

Phoebe - cute

Emmy - too babyish

Liv - only if her full name is Olivia

Zoey - not my favorite

Georgia - I don't like it

Charlie - I strongly detest this name on a girl

Ellis - sounds too much like a surname

Eden - pretty, but kinda popular right now

Arieanna - I like it better spelled without the "e"

Reece - I love this name, but only for a boy, and I like the traditional spelling: Rhys

Cali - too "cheerleader"-ish

Bowie - ugh, no

May - It's nicer as a middle name

Rue - LOVE this name!

Hudsyn - eww

Lane - It's actually kinda nice

Lucille - prissy, but doable

Shiloh - makes me think of dogs, specifically beagles



Brynn - it's all right, I suppose

Kay- it works with the right first name

Rey- not a fan

Jannett- eh, not my favorite



Favorites for a boy: Jeremy, Charlie, Quin

Favorites for a girl: Rue, Camilla|||Boys -


Levi


Gavin (Although I have been seeing a lot of kids with this name)





Girls -


Zoey


Arie is cute!


Reece I LOVE


Cali is very cute although I'd go with Calie





My favorite is Reece!

No comments:

Post a Comment