Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hi everyone, what are your kids names? (Or your future baby names)?

Hi everyone! So I was just curious and kind of bored tonight (usually I would just relax and sleep but I slept in today and I drank a few to many cups of coffee!) So I was wondering what are your kids names? I love baby names ever since I was little I always liked to hear what people would name their kids :)





Alexander (Alex) Age :14 Grade:9


Charlotte (Charlee) Age:12 Grade:7


Maya Age:10 Grade:4


Haley Age:9 (Almost 10) Grade:4


William (Will) Age:6 Grade:K





Maya is adopted (Soon to be adopted) and I am pregnant with a little girl who I will name either Lilah Caitlyn or Rosalie Caitlyn. I am leaning on Lilah Caitlyn though.|||Boy: Stason Danny Girl: Luthly, middle name to be decided. Don't steal them. XD Best of luck with your kids! :)|||Your kids have such lovely names!!:D.. I literally love them all%26lt;3... I'm the same age as Alexander, so I obviously don't have kids :P... But my 3 favourite names of each gender are:





Girls:


Ivy Danielle


Eliza Grace


Camilla Bethany





Boys:


Taylor Lucas


Emmett Brinley


Jackson Alexander





:) xxx|||Megan or Abigail or Maureen or Morgan and congrats on your little girl|||For my future children, you obviously can't plan, but I want one of these combos:





1st a boy, then 2 years later a girl


1st boy/girl twins


1st boy/girl twins, then 2 years later a girl


1st boy twins, then 2 years later a girl


1st a boy, then 2 years later girl twins





I think the first or second options are the best.





1) Ryder Aaron, then Hayley Syrenne


2) Ryder Aaron %26amp; Hayley Syrenne


3) Ryder Aaron %26amp; Hayley Syrenne, then Evelyn Aurora


4) Ryder Aaron %26amp; Ciaran Vincent, then Hayley Syrenne


5) Ryder Aaron, then Hayley Syrenne %26amp; Heidi Evelyn





I might choose Ciaran Vincent instead of Ryder Aaron - I love both! And I also like Hayley Evelyn as a name, but it is really hard to choose. Depends on what children I have and which names feel right. I love your name choices - especially Charlotte %26amp; Haley.|||Emmy Kay - cute and short for a girl !


Zane Connor - i think it's catchy for a boy !|||Sarah Ann - 19 yrs old (Ann - her late Great Grandmother)

Aaron John - soon to be 16 yrs old (John - my husband)



We both decided on biblical names plus our last name is 11 letters long, therefore, we wanted short first names.........hehe



Your children's names - perfect!|||Logan Drake- 20 months


Laila Rayne- 8 weeks|||Rowan is 18. Alexander is 9. Flynn is 6. I didn't name Rowan.





Not sure if I will have any more children, but I like the names Genevieve, Charlotte, Madeleine and Camilla for girls, and Timothy, Beau and Julian for boys.|||Gracie Ann Age: 7 First Grade- Gifted Program|||Girls -


- Amelia Charlotte


- Stella Ivy


- Nina Margaret





Boys -


- Jonah Seth


- Ian Zachary


- Emmett Nathaniel


- Nolan Thomas





I really like Lilah Caitlyn btw! :)





Happy Holidays


- Jayde|||I have 3 sons Domenico Roberto (named after my husband) age 6, Michael Anthony age 5, and Brantley Mark age 2. I am currently pregnant with a quads a set of identical girls and a set of identical boys. My husband and I are not completely set on their names yet but we think we like Ryan Matthew, Kyle Edward, Natalie Mae or Natalie Grace, and Alison Marie or Diana Marie. I think we are set on the boys but we are in disagreement with the girls. Congrats! And I love Lilah Caitlyn!|||I am only seventeen so isn't have kids yet but I want a big family because I only have one sibling. So I want 4-6. Most likely 4 because it's not to much but not to little





- Matthew Scott


- Evangaline Noelle


- Violet Ruth


- Chandler Russell|||Well... I will give away my names I suppose.. I mean I dont know you and probs will never meet you so I guess I can give them away. All my names are kept a secret becoz its a small town that i live in and people around here like to do things out of spite. here goes:


Girls:


Elianne Mae


Kyla Rose


Peyton Avery


Erika Mae


Tamsin Riely


Blake Ainsley


Aubrey Louise


Aliviah Louise


Evey Grace


Boys:


Noah James Roy


Will Alexander


Liam Andrew


Oliver James


Harrison Andrew


Declan James


Byden Roy|||Ann Marie Age: 7 First Grade





Ciara Rose


Emmie Jane


Adam Blake


Simon Brody|||Love your kids names!!



Names I have picked out for my babies:



Girls:

-- Asia Seraphine 鉂?br>
-- Cecilia Madeline

-- Esme Catherine

-- Liliah Pearl

-- Matilda Ruby

-- Rose Valentina

-- Zoe Maya



Boys:

-- Aiden Connor

-- Benjamin Finley

-- Ciaran Russell

-- Gideon James 鉂?br>
-- Hayden Alexander

-- Lucian Gabriel

-- Tristan Oliver

-- Zachary Seth



鉂?Names I'm considering|||i'm pregnant (first time) with twin girls who are due in a month :):)


my husband and i decided on Delaney Rose and Hannah Rain.|||:) i just answered one of ur questions.


im still a student but i really like these names for my kids





boys:


austin


brent


kenneth


christian


ryan


travis





girls:


chloe


emily


victoria


sophia


serena


olivia|||Abigail Rose (Miscarried... would be 11.)


If I had a girl in the future, I'd name her Lilah Rae.


If I had a boy in the future, I'd name him Blake Jordan.|||amanda


viki


emmily


tommy


bo


shayla|||When My Fiancee and I have children their names will be; Sadie Marie(girl) Carmelo Jermaine(boy)

No comments:

Post a Comment