Thursday, February 9, 2012

Help!* What do you think of these Baby Names?

Hi,


I'm currently pregnant with twins ( two girls ) These are some names that my husband and I have picked out, any suggestions? which ones are your favorite? (first names listed being our favorites!)





Girl A -





Maya Charlotte-Ann


Jaydah Mackenzie


Evey Grace





Girl B-





Sienna Grace


Valarie Rose


Jaleah Monroe








We already have 2 sons Xavier Justin (5) and Shia Louis (3)





Please suggest some more








Thank you ! :)|||I love the names Maya, Charlotte, Evie (spelled this way!) and Grace.


How about Maya Charlotte and Evie Grace?





Sienna Grace is gorgeous! I vote for this one :)


xx|||Maya Charlotte-Ann- I don't like the two middle names. Maya Charlotte or Maya Ann would be cute. Defintiely my favorite for twin A.


Jaydah I HATE. I just think its tacky and have just always hated it.


Evey is okay but seems more like a nickname





Sienna is alright.


Valarie is my favorite for twin B. Very pretty.


Jeleah I dislike.





Maya and Valarie:)|||Sienna Grace %26amp; Valerie Rose are the best of yours.





Sienna %26amp; Azzura are both Italian color names. So I would use those as the first names. For middle names: Rachel %26amp; Michelle.





Sienna Rachel %26amp; Azzura Michelle.





Happy Holidays


.....|||I love Sienna also like





Cheyenne


Jewlisa


Destiny


Courtney


Valecia


McKenzie


Brooke


Cassandra


Maya


Monroe sounds AWESOME!


Brooklyn|||Congratulations!


I like Grace Mackenzie the most and Rose Monroe or Valerie Rosalie.


;-D


Ana|||I loveeeeee Jaydah Mackenzie and Jaleah Monroe. (:|||Maya Charlotte-Ann


Valarie Rose|||I love Maya Grace and Sienna Monroe!!! i also like Evey that's so cute.





I love the name Shia for your son! :)





best wishes!|||i like Evey Grace (SO CUTE!!)


and Valarie Rose (SWEET)


Both names go really well together and They are really cute|||I like MAYA GRACE together %26amp; EVEY ROSE|||I like Jada Mackenzie (spelt like this) %26amp; Sienna Grace.





good luck. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment