Friday, February 10, 2012

What do you think of these baby names?

My middle name is Mae, so I want the girls to share my name. It's family tradition! My husband's name is Dylan Saer, so he wants the boys to share either his first or middle name. We like sharing names, I guess, haha. Also, our last name is Higgins.





Katie Mae


Amelia Mae


Charlotte Mae


Natalie Mae


Audrey Mae


Lily Mae


Ellie Mae


Lucy Mae


Kylie Mae





Jeremy Saer


Noah Dylan


Henry Saer


Jeremiah Saer


Jonah Dylan


Thomas Saer


Calvin Saer


Silas Saer








Any other suggestions are welcome!|||Roxy Mae :)|||Lily Mae, Noah Dylan. :)|||read about it here


http://up.vc/pregnancytips32


open the second and forth brown link


for more info bit.ly|||As a group i say 7 out of ten|||Most of the names are too old-fashioned for my taste. Of the girls' names, I like Natalie Mae, Lucy Mae, and Kyle Mae the best though. I like Noah, but I think Saer sounds better as a middle name than Dylan- same way with Jonah. I like Silas Saer too.|||Favourites:



Charlotte Mae

Lucy Mae

Henry Saer

Jonah Dylan



Suggestions:



Elizabeth Mae Higgins (Lizzie, Libby or Eliza?)

Carlotta Mae Higgins

Ruby Mae Higgins

Lyla Mae Higgins / Lila Mae Higgins

Theodore Dylan Higgins

George Dylan Higgins

Caleb Dylan Higgins

George Saer Higgins

Harry Saer Higgins|||Audrey Mae! %26lt;3





:)





Happy Holidays!!!|||Lilly mae|||Favourites:


Lily Mae


Ellie Mae


Audrey Mae


Noah Dylan


Henry Saer|||I think it is cute to pass on middle names, it is very personal and it is very touching.


Obviously I LOVE the name katie. It is Gaelic and means pure and innocent and I like the ring of Katie Mae.





Amelia is german for hard working.


Charlotte is beautiful but I do not think it flows with Mae, and the same is true for nathalie, lily, and lucy. - sorry!-


Audrey is so cute and unique and is english for noble strength.


Aubrey is another alternative that would go well :) and means noble.


Ellie is very cute, and may be my favorite. It is english but comes from the greek name Elenor and means "light"


Kylie is austrailian for boomerang. lol but it sounds very cute.





I would switch the top two





Jeremy Dylan Higgins


Noah Sear Higgins





Jeremy is english for exalted by the lord


Noah I love and is hebrew for "comfort and peace"


Henry is german and it means ruler of the house


Jeremiah is hebrew for god will uplift


Jonah is hebrew for dove


Thomas is greek for twin


Calvin is irish and means bald lol


Silas is a short form of Silvan in latin and means forest dweller.





I am not a fan of Silas, Calvin, or Thomas


All the rest are very nice. Im sure you will make a great decision you and your husband will love.


I hope this helped! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment