Friday, February 10, 2012

What do you think of these baby girl names?

Girls:


Olive


Winter


Troian


Fiorra


Jaqueline


Tabitha


Alice


Alessa|||Why not Jennifer Dylan? she could be JD forever...|||I like Olive and Alice. The others not so much. Tabitha is a bit old fashioned. Troian looks like Trojan and I have no idea how to pronounce it.|||Nice but I'm not to sure about Trojan, fiorra or jaqueline.|||I only like Alice and Alessa!


Olive is a terrible name.... and Troian... really? Like the horse or the virus?|||All cute except Alice. it's so common. I really like Olive and Winter. so unique... :)|||Don't like Olive, Troian, Fiorra, Jaqueline, Tabitha, Alessa.


Winter is pretty... Same with Alice. :D:D


I think Olivia is better. Troian just sounds weird, same with Fiorra. Jaqueline sounds inelegant and clumsy. Tabitha I don't like, but I quite like Tabby as a nicknameec: Alessa. Ew. But, Alissia is nice.





Best name ever. Gotta beee.


Florence, Elodie or Celeste.


:D:D%26lt;3.|||Tabitha , Tabby. reminds me of a cat. I like Winter, Alessa %26amp; Alice. pretty names %26lt;3. (:|||Troiana? How do you say that?





I like Tabitha, Olive and Winter.|||They're all HORRID except Tabitha which is quite nice.|||Olive - A very sweet, old-fashioned name.





Winter - Very pretty, and kind of mysterious.





Troian - I don't like it, sorry. It sounds a lot like the male name Troy.





Fiorra - Again, I don't like it. Sounds like someone mispronouncing Fiona.





Jaqueline - Nice, but I much prefer the spelling Jacqueline. I think it's a very feminine name.





Tabitha - Different, but nice. It's not heard very often. I like it.





Alice - Beautiful, timeless name.





Alessa - Nice name.





~ A ~|||Olive-


I hate this name! This isn't even a name, it's a type of food. I much prefer the name Olivia instead and leave Olive for the nickname.


~2/10





Winter-


I love this season name! This one is actually my favorite because it's not common like Autumn and Summer. I actually like Autumn and Summer, but I like Winter a lot more.


~10/10





Troian-


How do you pronounce this name? It looks ugly! It looks kind of like a medicine brand. No offense! this is just my own opinion.


~1/10





Fiorra-


Ewe, I hate this name! It looks and sounds harsh. I don't like names that start with 'F' except for Farrah and Faith. How about Fiona instead?


~1/10





Jaqueline-


I have never really been a fan of this name for some reason. It sounds a bit old and unattractive. I like the nickname Jackie though, it's cute.


~4/10





Tabitha-


My big sisters name is Tabitha Lynn. I think the name Tabitha is beautiful and you don't hear it that often.


~10/10





Alice-


This name is alright, but I would never consider using it. It remind me of Alice and the Wonderland and I hate that movie.


~2/10





Alessa-


Ehh, it's not bad and it's not good. I wouldn't use this, ever! If it was Alyssa, than it would be better.


~4/10





(:|||i like jaqueline|||LOVE LOVE LOVE TROIAN.


Olive %26amp; Alessa are cute too

No comments:

Post a Comment