Thursday, February 9, 2012

Favorite baby names on my list?

OK, so I originally posted these lists to ask what people's least favorite names on each list were, but now I'm curious to see what people's favorites on each list are. Feel free to include a reason. Thanks!





Girls:


Eleni


Sophia


Emma


Natalia


Kerensa


Alexa


Cassidy


Collette


Charlize (Charlie)


Skyler





Boys:


Ethan


Scott


Nathaniel


Colby


Carter


Stephen


Jeremy


Trystan


Aiden


Zachary|||My favourites are:





Sophia -- Popular but still pretty, classic and elegant.


Emma -- Also very popular, but sweet, subtle and literary.


Natalia -- Uncommon, exotic and elegant. Love the nicknames Tally and Talia!


Kerensa -- Another gorgeous, unusual name, with the more well known nickname Kerry.





Scott -- Simple, solid and masculine.


Nathaniel -- Striking and uncommom, and I like the nickname Nate.


Zachary -- Traditional but interesting and not too popular.





:)|||Favorites:





鈥?Sophia


It's incredibly popular these days, but it's pretty nonetheless.





鈥?Emma


It's too popular for me to ever consider using, but it's quite lovely. I do prefer Emmeline with the nickname Emma.





鈥?Nathaniel


I adore this name. It's so handsome, classic, masculine. It's perfect.





鈥?Zachary


I've always loved this name but for some reason I just can't bring myself to add it to my list. It's quite handsome.





鈥?Ethan


It would be such a wonderful name if it weren't so dang popular!





鈾バ何毖冣創褦褦 鈩撗兾肺?/div>


  • 4 days ago




  • Report Abuse




|||Try with Nice simple names that are easy to spell because once your child enters first or second grade they could have trouble writing it. Use the Names Skyler, Emma , or Alexa. Sophia would be great if the baby is pale. Skyler is a good name to go with though. For boys names do the same with Names like Ethan , Jeremy , or Zachary . Aiden would be a good name if the baby has curly hair. Decide your best choice though.|||All your girls names stink.. but as for boys names I like Ethan, Scott, Carter, and Jeremy. Can't stand the name Aiden. It's ugly as poop, and overused. Answer mine please! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||For girls i like Sophia b/c it's very classic and sweet, Emma for the same reason, and Alexa because its cute and easy to pronounce but funky and cool also.





For boys I like Jeremy, Scott, and Ethan.|||Alexa and Aiden. Wonderful names. (:|||I like sophia , emma , cassidy , ethan , colby , carter , stephen (stef-en) and tristan.|||My favorites out of the girls:


Sophia


Emma


Alexa or Alex


Skyler





My favorite out of the boys:


Ethan


Scott


Aidan|||Eleni 鈾?


Sophia 鈾?


Natalia 鈾?





Ethan 鈾?


Nathaniel 鈾?


Colby 鈾?


Carter 鈾?


Tristan 鈾?/div>


  • 4 days ago




  • Report Abuse




|||Girls- Sophia, Emma, Skyler, Natalia





Boys- Ethan, Trystan, Aiden, Nathaniel-Nathan|||I would go with (eleni ,alexa) %26amp; (colby, Jeremy, aiden)|||emma, alexa, or skyler

ethan, scott, or carter|||Alexa and Zachary. I just adore the name Zachary (so handsome). I'm really not feeling your girl names much but Alexa is still a nice name|||For girls, i have always LOVED the name Skyler/Skylar. I think it is just so pretty and unique! And for boys the name Aiden is really cute!|||Emma %26amp; Nathaniel.|||Alexa


Carter|||Emma


Skyler





Carter


Jeremy


Trystan (Tristan)


Aiden


Zachary|||Kerensa


Eleni


Emma


Sophia





Nathaniel


Carter


Aidan|||guys-stephan [steph nickname]


trystan

No comments:

Post a Comment